Beginning in the next few weeks, compensation will be paid using a rechargeable debit card.
In an effort to continually improve your inVentiv experience, we are offering you a new payment method with a number of benefits.
– Money is available in full as soon as the deposit is paid on your card.
– A customized alert is sent every time a deposit is made.
– You can use this card for online purchases, directly in stores or even withdraw money at an ATM.
– You can access your data, such as your balance, online.
As soon as your first compensation is paid on your card. Your ClinCard is activated once the card is registered to you by the inVentiv’s clinical studies manager. Please sign the back of the card immediately and call the Customer Service number (1-855-587-3910) to retrieve your 4-digit personal identification number (PIN).
Mastercard Prepaid Cards can be used wherever Mastercard are accepted. Each time the ClinCard Prepaid Mastercard is used, the purchase amount is deducted from the available balance until that balance reaches zero. Once the entire card amount has been spent, it can no longer be used as a method of payment.
Only inVentiv can add additional funds. The card cannot be reloaded at a bank with cash or a fund transfer from your bank account.
Yes! You can use your ClinCard almost everywhere. The ClinCard is both a credit and debit card. You can use it to:
– Purchase merchandise in stores (with the credit option)
– Shop online (with the credit option)
– Buy gas (with the credit option)
– Withdraw money at any ATM (with the debit option)
Yes. Just like any standard debit card, you will need to add a PIN to your account. It is also recommended that you sign the back of your card.
If you attempt to make a purchase whose amount is greater than your account balance, the transaction will be denied. Before making a transaction, you should specify to the merchant the amount to be applied to your card.
There are no user fees for:
– Purchases made in-store or online
– Adding funds to your card (this can only be done through the online platform)
– Using the online platform
Fees only apply to production of paper reports, since all data is available online for free.
Usual fees apply for money withdrawal at an ATM.
You may access the balance of your card online at www.myclincard.com.
If your card is lost or stolen, inform the clinical study manager of your study (the number is on the calendar we gave you). Your old card will be deactivated and the remaining balance will be transferred to a new card. A $10 fee applies to each card replacement.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to receive information on any new clinical study offers. By entering your email address below, you agree to receive information emails from Syneos Health. You may also provide your mobile phone number to be informed of future studies via text messaging.
You may unsubscribe at any time.